The Vrije Universiteit Brussel in Belgium has provided its 100% PhD Scholarships which is currently open for applicants of all nationals to study for PhD degree in the field of Faculty of Social Sciences and Solvay Business School offered by the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel is a Dutch-speaking university located in Brussels, Belgium. It has three campuses: Campus Etterbeek (exact and social sciences), Campus Jette (health and medicine) and Campus Kaai (engineering).
The university’s name is sometimes abbreviated by “VUB” or translated to “Free University of Brussels”. However, it is an official policy of the university not to use abbreviations or translations of its name, because of possible confusion with another university that has the same translated name: the French-speaking Université Libre de Bruxelles.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Faculty of Social Sciences and Solvay Business School
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Vrije Universiteit Brussel – 100% PhD Scholarships in Faculty of Social Sciences and Solvay Business School in Belgium, 2019 will receive salary and medical and other benefits.
- The scholarship is open to all nationals.
- The applicants must be efficient in Dutch.
- The applicants must have a Masters in subjects related to the Faculty of Social Sciences and Solvay Business School.
- The applicants must have good pedagogical skills.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Vrije Universiteit Brussel – 100% PhD Scholarships in Faculty of Social Sciences and Solvay Business School in Belgium, 2019 is 1st April 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: $28,000 Per Annum Todd Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship in Energy Research for Citizens and Permanent Residents of New Zealand at Universities and Recognized Institutions in New Zealand, 2019