The University of Queensland (UQ) in Australia has provided its AU$5,000 to $10,000 International Student Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students to study for Master degree in the field of Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings. UQ is particularly well regarded for business and life sciences.
Founded in 1909, UQ is colloquially known as a sandstone university. The main campus occupies much of the riverside inner suburb of St Lucia, southwest of the Brisbane central business district. Other UQ campuses and facilities are located throughout Queensland, the largest of which are the Gatton campus and the Herston medical school. UQ also has establishments overseas, such as the Brunei Clinical School and the UQ-Ochsner Clinical School in Louisiana, United States.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International Students
Field of Study:
Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice.
- Please be inform that the successful applicant for University Of Queensland – Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarships in Australia, 2019 will receive AUD 5,000 to AUD 10,000 towards tuition fee reduction.
- The International Student Scholarships at the University of Queensland is open to International students.
- Applicants must hold an unconditional or a conditional offer to be eligible.
- Must meet all conditions by the scholarship closing date.
- Applicants intending to pursue postgraduate studies must have completed undergraduate degree n relevant field.
- He/She must have achieved an excellent academic record.
- Must not have already started their studies at UQ, even if they seek a change of program.
- Applicants are not permitted to hold another scholarship.
- Applicants of Science International Scholarships at the University Of Queensland, 2019 will be selected based on their academic performance as demonstrated by their Grade Point Averages (GPA).
- Applicants potential to contribute to the relevant field, assessed by their personal statements will be considered.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University Of Queensland – Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarships in Australia, 2019 is 17th May 2019.