If you are a prospective candidate who wants to study physiology. You must understand that Physiology is the science of life. It is the branch of biology that aims to understand the mechanisms of living things, from the basis of cell function at the ionic and molecular level to the integrated behavior of the whole body and the influence of the external environment. Research in physiology helps us to understand how the body works in health and how it responds and adapts to the challenges of everyday life.
All eligible candidates who will be taking this course this year are advised to download the detailed past questions which is provided in this post. ALL the courses you will offer in physiology past question papers are generated and compiled from previous years that is over 10 years past question papers. There is no way the questions from past years will not be repeated in any course you offer.
Maximum preparation and revision is required as you prepare for the examination and this is only possible with our past questions as it will be as a guide and it will give you a key focus.
Why you need Physiology Past Questions and Answers
The physiology Past Questions and answers have been uploaded on this page. Candidates who will be offering this course for the Examination can now get their past questions on this page as they prepare for the entrance examination. Physiology Past Questions has a great advantage on students preparing for this entrance examination.
How is Physiology Past Questions PDF Patterned?
The Past Questions and Answers on physiology is in a multiple-choice, essay, and practical question pattern depending on each course. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study each Past Questions and Answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Physiology Past Questions PDF
The sample physiology past questions have been uploaded on this page for free. Interested individuals can now go through the free version of this material. To get the complete version of this material, kindly follow the steps below on how to get your copy.
Note that this material is in PDF version and will be sent to your email address.
1. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
5. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
6. The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
7. Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
8. The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
9. Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, physiology Past Question, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!