The Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education has provided her $5,000 3M National Student Fellowship which is currently open for all nationalities to study for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of courses offered at Colleges and Universities in Canada for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education strives to be the pre-eminent national voice, and a world leader, for enhancing teaching and learning in higher education. The Society supports research, its dissemination, increased awareness, and application of research through scholarly teaching and learning.
There are a number of ongoing strategic initiatives including the development of a meaningful commitment to bilingualism; increasing student awareness, engagement and participation; expanding our award programs to recognize special interest groups and other talents of teachers and students; strengthening our relationship with senior administrators and in particular Universities Canada, and Colleges and Institutes Canada
- Course Level: Research Fellow/ Scientist Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Colleges and Universities in Canada
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities (full-time students at Canadian post-secondary institutions)
Field of Study:
- Courses offered by the universities
- The recipients of this fellowship get an award of $5,000 to be spent at their discretion and a contribution towards travel, accommodation during the conference.
- The applicants for 3M National Student Fellowship, 2018 should be registered as a full-time student at a post-secondary institution in Canada.
- The candidates applying for 3M National Student Fellowship, 2019 should have completed at least one semester.
- The applicants who received 3M National Student Fellowship, previously are not eligible for it again.
- The candidates applying for 3M National Student Fellowship, 2019 should submit the cover page containing the name, contact details, the program of study, the number of years of the program, e-mail ids of nominators, supporters etc.
- The applicants for 3M National Student Fellowship, 2019 are expected to submit a nomination letter, letters of support and a statement from students’ vice president.
- The candidates should provide academic transcripts, a list of activities where they were in charge that demonstrate their leadership skills.
- The applicants for 3M National Student Fellowship, 2019 should also submit the lists of awards.
- The applicant for 3M National Student Fellowship, 2019 will be assessed based on their achievements and character.
- The candidates whose applications demonstrate their distinctiveness and creativity will be preferred.
- The applicants for 3M National Student Fellowship, 2019 will also be evaluated based on their leadership skills.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the 3M National Student Fellowship in Canada is 31st January 2019.