The Emergency Dentists USA has provided her $ 4,000 4th Annual Video Scholarship which is currently open for High/Secondary school and undergraduate citizens or legal residents of United States to study for High/Secondary School, Bachelors degree in the field of all subjects offered at applicant’s college in US for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Emergency Dentists USA, and our mission is to provide our customers with the best possible dental care at their exact moment of need. As a team and as individuals, we know how painful tooth pain can be. We have all had situations where we needed emergency care that didn’t seem like it was available. And we have made it our personal goal to make sure that you, reader, are never in that same position.
- Course Level: High/Secondary School, Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Applicant’s College in US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens or legal residents of US
Field of Study:
- All subjects
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of Emergency Dentists USA 4th Annual Video Scholarship will receive $5,000.
- Also note that the award is sent directly to the college or high school of the recipient.
- Citizens and legal residents of the United States of America (US).
- Employees of Emergency Dentist USA or their family members are not eligible.
- Applicant can have any major in high school or College.
- A video submitted must be short, less than 2 minute long videos with a focus on entertainment, while being creative and innovative with the ideas!
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Emergency Dentists USA 4th Annual Video Scholarship is 1st July 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: Rs. 400 – Rs. 700 Per Month JM Sethia Charitable Trust Merit Scholarship for High/Secondary School, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Schools, Colleges and Institutions in India, 2019