ABU School of Basic and Remedial Studies Admission form 2021/2022 is Out. This is to inform interested candidates and the general public that the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) School of Basic and Remedial Studies Admission form for the 2021/2022 academic year is currently out and for sale. If you wrote JAMB this year and got the official cut off mark set by the joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) then you are eligible to apply for admission into basic studies and remedial programme of ABU. Check the price of the admission form, admission requirements, and how to apply below. Jamb form
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for 2021/2022 Session. Sale of School of Basic and Remedial Studies of Ahmadu Bello University, Funtua admission forms has commenced.
ABU Basic Studies (IJMB) Admission Requirements.
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations: Waec Result
- BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
- BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
- BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
- BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
- BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements.
Remedial Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school. Npower Recruitment
- RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
- RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
- RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
- RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii. Candidates must also register for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
iv. The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to go to any of the following designated Banks nationwide to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” in order to apply.
You are to pay the sum of N 5, 000 at any of the following Banks viz: ABU Micro Finance Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank and Zenith Bank for your “E – Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
- Visit: www.sbrsabu.org website and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- A pop up dialogue box will open for you, requesting your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for validation.
- Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
Make sure you obtained your “e – Transaction pin” from one of the designated Banks. Dollar to Naira Rate
The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It lasts for Twelve (12) months.
The Remedial programme lasts for at most nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria. Jamb Result
For those that paid via A.B.U. Micro Finance Bank, simply, key in the “Teller Number” and the “e -Transaction Pin” in their appropriate spaces below and then click the ‘Submit’ button to apply. Read the Form Carefully before completing
And also, for those that paid via other banks, key in the “Deposit Slip Number” and the “Receipt Number” in their appropriate spaces below and then click the ‘Submit’ button to apply. Read the Form Carefully before completing it.
Yet to be announced.