The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland has provided her 100% Tuition Fees Achiever MBA Scholarships which is currently open for Irish and International Masters, MBA students to study for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business Administration, MBA offered at the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the graduate business school of University College Dublin and is located in Blackrock in Dublin, Republic of Ireland, on the site of the former Carysfort College, a teacher training college. Undergraduate business education is provided by the Quinn School of Business on the main Belfield campus of the University College Dublin.
- Course Level: Masters, MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Irish and international students
Field of Study:
Business Administration, MBA
- The successful applicants of this scholarships will be receiving up to 100% Tuition Fees.
- The applicants for ACHIEVER MBA Scholarships, 2019 are selected based on the merit of the candidate.
- The candidate should have scored at least 700 or above on the GMAT The scholarship covers the full tuition fees for the full-time or Executive part-time MBA at UCD Smurfit School.
- The applicants should have applied and have been admitted to the full-time or part-time Executive MBA.
- There is no separate application process for these scholarships. All successful applicants for the MBA or the Executive MBA are automatically considered. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Early application is recommended.
- Applicants residing in Ireland may be required to attend an assessment center as part of the scholarship review process.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for ACHIEVER MBA Scholarships is 1st March 2019.