The Wageningen University and Research Center in Netherlands has provided her full funding Africa Scholarship Programme which is currently open for postgraduate students from Africa to study for Masters degree in the field of courses offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Wageningen University and Research (also known as Wageningen UR; abbreviation: WUR) is a Dutch public university in Wageningen, Netherlands. It consists of Wageningen University and the former agricultural research institutes (Dienst Landbouwkundig Onderzoek (DLO)) of the Dutch Ministry of Agriculture.
Wageningen UR trains specialists (BSc, MSc and PhD) in life and social sciences and focuses its research on scientific, social and commercial problems in the field of life sciences and natural resources. In the field of life sciences, agricultural and environmental science, the university is considered world-class.
According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings it is the best university in the Netherlands and No. 1 worldwide, in agriculture and forestry for 2016 on the QS World University Rankings charts.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Wageningen University and Research Center
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students from Africa
Field of Study:
Courses offered at the University
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Living allowances for 2 years.
- Visa cost.
- Health Insurance.
- Fund to visit one seminar or conference in Europe.
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
- Citizen from one of the African countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- GPA of 80% and more in the bachelor’s degree.
- An Offer to attend a Masters programme at the University.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Wageningen University and Research Center – Africa Scholarship Programme in the Netherlands is 1st February 2019.