This scholarship program is fully sponsored by all companies that are in the oil field. The scholarship is mainly for Nigerian students in 200level and 100level.
If you want to apply for the Agbami Scholarship this year, the first step to take is to study for the scholarship. And the only way to do that is by studying several Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers. The secret of having high grades in Agbami scholarship is by studying past questions and answers that are available in this post. The reason is because, they always repeat past questions in the examination and it can be easy to pass by just choosing familiar questions that are repeated or rephrased this will sure make you pass. Student who use our past questions give testimonies of how it helped them get the scholarship and from their testimonies we were encourage to make available more past questions materials to also help others.
Why you need Agbami past question
Agbami past question is a very helpful material for preparing for the examination as they provide you with good insight into how the examination body set their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key topics or subject areas you should cover.
How is Agbami past question Pattern?
The Agbami scholarship scheme follows the face of Testing (FOT) question standard and format. This pattern is what most scholarship in Nigeria adopts. However, the Agbami Scholarship test format covers the following areas:
Samples of Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
1. Which of the following is most similar in meaning to particular: A: special B: simple C: careful D: specific E: obvious
In the following, the questions choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
2. What is the meaning of CORPULENT
3. What is the meaning of BRIEF
What is the meaning of EMBEZZLE
What is the meaning of VENT
D. The past tense of go
1. Two numbers are in the ratio 3: 5. If 9 is subtracted from each, the new numbers are in the ratio 12: 23. The smaller number is:
2. The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a college is 7: 8. If the percentage increase in the number of boys and girls by 20% and 10% respectively, what will be the new ratio?
A. 8: 9
B. 17: 18
C. 21: 22
D. Cannot be determined
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Agbami past question, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!