The AGIP Scholarship past questions has a lot of importance to individuals who have applied for AGIP scholarships. This scholarship’s past questions and answers guide individuals on the areas they should concentrate on when preparing for the AGIP scholarship examination.
Below is the Azienda Generale Italiana Petroli scholarship past questions. All applicants are advised to get the complete version of this material by following the procedures below. Note you can only have access to the complete and up-to-date version of this material after payment.
Why you need AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship Past questions?
Past papers help you to spot certain types of questions and recognise them. Understanding how questions are structured and what they’re asking makes life easier in exams when you’re faced with lots of questions to sort through.
- Helps understand likely exam time length.
- Indicates typical number of questions.
- Identifies number of choices provided.
- Helps work out time required for each question.
- Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple-choice or essays).
- Helps practice exam techniques.
HOW ARE AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions Patterned?
The exam will be purely Computer Base
1. The exam will be purely Computer Base
2. Secondly, time is the ultimate differentiating factor between winners and those who will not win.
3. Only those who have knowledge of Dragnet Exams can easily understand the questions after the first 5 minutes
4. In addition, the Questions will Consist of Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, General knowledge and Technical Option.
Furthermore, the verbal reasoning will comprise of word reasoning, word meaning, word relationship (analogy), critical reasoning and Comprehension
AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship SAMPLE QUESTIONS
INSTRUCTION In the following questions choose the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words.
Question one FASTIDIOUS
Question two On selling 17 balls at N 720, there is a loss equal tothe cost price of 5 balls. What is the cost price of a ball?
A. N 43
B. N 60
C. N 55
D. N 34
Question three LUDICROUS
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for AGIP Postgraduate Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.