The Adelaide Institute of Business and Technology (AIBT) in Australia has provided her 2019-20 Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate and diploma recipients of all nationalities to study for Masters, Diploma degree in the field of Programs offered by the Institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Adelaide Institute of Business & Technology (AIBT) is a dynamic, forward-thinking center of higher education with a home campus located in the very heart of Australia’s city of education – Adelaide.
Since receiving our first students in 2010, AIBT has been entirely focused on providing an additional level of language and academic support enabling hundreds of hard working students to realize their study goals.
Highly cost effective, our ever growing selection of nationally accredited courses are taught by fully employed AIBT lecturers and academics with diplomas, graduate diplomas and foundation courses leading directly to Bachelor and Master pathway entry to some of Australia’s top universities including Adelaide University, University of South Australia and Flinders University to name a few.
- Course Level: Masters, Diploma Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Adelaide Institute of Business & Technology (AIBT)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Programs offered by the Institute
- Please be inform that the recipient of the scholarship will get a partial amount of cost of a study of student and the amount depends on the strength of the application.
- Applicants of AIBT Scholarships, 2018-19 who are international students must have a valid student visa for the complete duration of the course.
- Applicants must be able to describe their long-term goals and also demonstrate a commitment to study.
- Applicants should fulfill the entry requirement of the study program they are applying for.
- At least IELTS 6.0 or equivalent must have been achieved by international applicants.
- Candidates applying for AIBT Scholarships, 2018-19 must have the ability to maintain a high standard of academic achievement.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the Adelaide Institute of Business and Technology (AIBT) Scholarships for the candidate commencing their programme in February is 30th January 2019.