We now have the complete and up to date Airforce past questions and answers in a pdf format.
The Airforce past questions is fast approaching. To be successful in the forthcoming screening test you need to study hard. It’s not just about studying hard, its about studying the right material.
Why you need Air Force Past Questions
Over the years, a lot of successful candidates who purchased the Airforce past question papers from us have been sending their goodwill messages and testimonies to us and at this point, we’re convinced that all you need to study to pass the forthcoming screening test is the past question papers.
We have worked so hard to gather and compile the real Nigerian Air Force recruitment past question papers in a pdf file specifically for candidates who are about to write the forthcoming Airforce examination.
We have also solved each questions and have provided correct answers, leaving you with no stress of finding the answers for yourself. Everything you need to pass the screening test has made available.
How is Air Force Past Questions pattern?
- Use of English.
- Current Affairs.
- General Knowledge.
Remember you need to score high in all the subjects to get recruited by the Nigerian Air Force. You have to take this examination very serious if you want to be shortlisted for the final screening exercise.
Sample of Air Force Past Questions
1. Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
(b) Plastic Cup
2. The following are domestic birds except
3. A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the selling price?
(a) i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
(b) i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
(c) i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
(d) i = 50k, ii = N4.50k
4. A labourer is paid N5,400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years?
5. A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
6. The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called ________
7. Abuja officially replaced Lagos as capital of Nigeria in ________
8. The highest court in Nigeria is the _______
(a) Federal High Court
(b) Supreme Court
(c) Federal Court
(d) Sharia Court
9. The rotation of the earth on its axis causes?
(a) Autumn and Winter
(b) Wet and dry seasons
(c) Summer and water
(d) Dawn and Twilight
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!