The EUROPARC Federation in Europe has provided its EUR 3,000 Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate applicants of Europe to study for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Natural Heritage offered at European country (beyond the applicant’s home country) for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The EUROPARC Federation, also known as the “Federation of Nature and National Parks of Europe”, is an independent, non-governmental organisation which aims to work with national parks across Europe in enhancing protection. Founded in 1973 in Basel, it moved its headquarters to Grafenau in 1986 and again to Regensburg in 2010.
As of 2013 it represents some 365 parks in 36 countries. Nature knows no boundaries and EUROPARC therefore facilitates international co-operation in all aspects of protected area management to further improve and conserve our shared natural inheritance.
- Course Level: PhD, Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: European country (beyond the applicant’s home country)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of Europe
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships in Europe, 2019 will receive an award of EUR 3,000.
- The applicants of Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships in Europe, 2019 should be from Europe.
- The age limit for the candidates is 35.
- The candidate should be successful in demonstrating his/her professional and personal reasons for the planned study visit.
- If the candidate applying is an employee, then a certificate of employment should be provided.
- If the candidate is a student, then he/she should be matriculated and should also have completed their intermediate diploma.
- Study visits to prepare master or doctoral thesis will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Should have command over English language or local language where the study visit will be.
- Completed application of Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships in Europe, 2019.
- Personal statement, motivation letter in a maximum of one page.
- An outline of the study visit, which should also include the contact details of the protected area.
- Detailed CV in a maximum of 3 pages, should be in EU format (Europass).
- Certificate of employment for employees or student card for students.
- Letter of reference from the employer or university.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships in Europe, 2019 is 3rd May 2019.