The National Science Foundation is offering her $10,200 AMS Math In Moscow Scholarship which is currently open to U.S. undergraduate and postgraduate citizens to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Mathematics and Computer Science at institutions located in the US.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The National Science Foundation (NSF) is an independent federal agency created by Congress in 1950 “to promote the progress of science; to advance the national health, prosperity, and welfare; to secure the national defense…” NSF is vital because it support basic research and people to create knowledge that transforms the future.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Institutions located in the US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For US citizens
Field of Study:
Mathematics and Computer Science
- Partial Funding, US$10,200
- The scholarship is open to the US nationals.
- He/She must be enrolled at a U.S. institution.
- Applicants pursuing their Undergraduate or graduation in mathematics or computer science majors may apply.
- Selected applicants will be attending the Math in Moscow program.
- Must be willing to participate in an eight-year longitudinal survey to accept a scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies