3998 Euro/Year Amsterdam Talent Scholarship for Non-EEA Undergraduate Students at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands, 2020
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands has provided her 3998 Euro/Year Amsterdam Talent Scholarship which is currently open for non-EEA undergraduate students to study for Bachelors degree in the field of any subject offered the institution for the year 2020.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Hogeschool van Amsterdam, University of Applied Sciences (HvA), or Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, is a large institute for higher professional education in the Netherlands. The HvA mainly offers bachelor’s degree programmes, but also has a number of (professional) master’s degree programmes. For students from the HvA’s international partner institutes it is possible to study at the HvA as an exchange student.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For non-EEA students
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipient of Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences – Amsterdam Talent Scholarship will receive EUR 3,998 per year.
- The applicants for Amsterdam Talent Scholarship, 2019 should be eligible to obtain a Dutch visa.
- The candidates should be enrolled in a program at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- The applicants should have paid the non-EEA students’ institutional fees.
- The candidates applying for the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship, 2019 should not receive a full scholarship coverage for the same period of study.
- The applicants should have 60 credits for the present academic year and an average grade of 7.
- The candidates applying for the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship, 2019 should submit an application form, residence permit copy, and a grade list which is certified
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that students who completed a full year of studies on August 31: before December 31 of the same year
- Also note that students who started their studies in the second semester, and will have finished a full year of studies on January 31: before May 31 of the same year
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: $60,000 Mid-Term Overseas Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) for Undergraduate Students of Singapore at Universities Overseas, 2019