The Anhui Government has provided its 2019 Scholarships which is currently open for international undergraduate and postgraduate students (except China) to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of any course offered by the chosen university offered at Institutions of higher learning of Anhui Province in China.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
About The Anhui Government:
Our major responsibilities are as follows:
1. To be responsible for the preparation of the meetings called by the provincial government, and to assist provincial government leaders in organizing the implementation of matters decided at the meetings
2. To assist provincial government leaders in drafting or examining the documents promulgated by the provincial government or the general office of the provincial government
3. To discuss requests for instruction of the provincial government submitted by departments under the provincial government, city or county governments, and to offer its review opinions for provincial government leaders’ approval
4. To supervise departments under the provincial government, city or county governments implementing issues decided by the provincial government and instructions of provincial government leaders, and to report the progress or result timely to provincial government leaders
5. To be responsible for the on-duty arrangement and organization of important activities of the provincial government; to report important situations to the leadership of provincial government and to convey the instructions of the provincial government leaders and urge the implementation
6. To assist the leadership of provincial government in organizing and handling the emergencies that should be dealt with by the provincial government
7. To guide and supervise government information disclosure across the province
8. To undertake other matters assigned by the provincial government or the leadership of the provincial government
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Institutions of higher learning of Anhui Province
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students (except China)
Field of Study:
Any course offered by the chosen university
- 50,000 YUAN/year (Doctoral)
- 20,000 YUAN/year (Bachelors)
- 30,000 Yuan//year (Masters)
- Candidates applying for Anhui Government Scholarship for International Students, 2019 must be non-Chinese citizens holding international passports and valid Chinese visas.
- Applicants must be friendly to China.
- Documents such as HSK certificate must be possessed by the candidates to prove they have proficiency in Chinese of required level unless their study is instructed in English.
- Undergraduate applicants are required to possess a senior high school diploma and be under 28 years of age.
- Candidates applying for Master’s program must have received their Bachelor’s degree and be under 40 years.Additionally, they are required to have two letters of recommendation.
- Doctoral degree applicants must have received their Master’s degree and be aged less than 45 years. They are also required to possess two letters of recommendation.
- All the Chinese rules and laws and regulations of the School must be obeyed by the candidates applying for Anhui Government Scholarship for International Students, 2019.
- Copy of Passport
- Recommendation letters
- Application Form
- Transcripts of previous academic studies
- Notarized highest diploma
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.