ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management. Npower Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Data Governance Analyst
Location: Lagos Dollar to Naira Rate
Deadline: Not Specified. ARM Pension Managers PFA Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Relevant experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics Npower Recruitment
- At least 2 years of experience implementing data management and working with governance and reporting tools
- Understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, processes and design principles
- Operational familiarity in the use of meta-data management, data quality, and data stewardship tools and platforms
- Experience in the use of data catalogues and data quality technologies
- Hands-on operational management and change management.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and operationalizing data-based guidelines, policies, procedures, and standards,
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships that result in adoption of organizational change
- Experience in managing enterprise data assets in a large, complex organization
- Knowledge of Data science concepts and programming tools such as Python will be an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Application Closing Date