The United States Army is offering her Full Funding Army ROTC Two-year College Scholarships which is currently open to US undergraduate citizens to study for Bachelors degree in the field of courses offered by selected universities in the US.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The United States Army is the land warfare service branch of the United States Armed Forces. It is one of the seven uniformed services of the United States, and is designated as the Army of the United States in the United States Constitution.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Selected universities in the US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For U.S. citizens
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university
- Full Funding, Full-tuition scholarships, room and board in place of tuition, Additional allowances for books and f
- The first year students get $300 per month, the second year students get $350 per month and the third year students get $450 per month.
- The US Army is offering scholarships to the citizens of the US to attend a two-year college program.
- The applicants for Army ROTC Two-year College Scholarships, 2018 should be citizens of Us aged between 17 and 26.
- The candidates should have a high school diploma and a GPA of 2.50.
- The applicants are expected to score at least 920 on SAT or 19 on the ACT.
- The students should meet the physical requirements and should agree to serve in the army on active duty or in a reserve component.
- The applicant should commit to serving for four years in the Army.
- The candidates selected for Army ROTC Two-year College Scholarships, 2018 should serve part-time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard.
- The applicants for Army ROTC Two-year College Scholarships, 2018 should first create an MY GOARMY account to apply.
- The recipients get full tuition scholarships, option for room and board in place of tuition if they qualify, and books and fee allowance.
- The recipients will also get monthly living allowances for each school year.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies