The ZEIT Foundation Ebelin and Gerd Bucerius has placed € 1.000 Arnold Heidsieck Scholarships which are currently open for undergraduates in all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of German culture, Language, History, Music or Art in their studies offered by any university in USA.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Zeit-Stiftung Ebelin und Gerd Bucerius (house style: ZEIT-Stiftung Ebelin und Gerd Bucerius) was founded in 1971 by Gerd Bucerius (1906-1995). The name refers to the founder, his second wife Gertrud Ebel (1911-1997) whose nickname was Ebelin, and to the weekly newspaper Die Zeit, which was co-founded by Gerd Bucerius.
The foundation is registered in Hamburg. Its main aim is to fund projects in research and scholarship, arts and culture, as well as education and training.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Any university in USA
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- German culture, Language, History, Music or Art in their studies
- € 1.000
- Foreign students should be currently enrolled at a German university.
- The Arnold Heidsieck Scholarship Fund will award 2 – 3 scholarships in the U.S. to aid with travel and living costs.
- The Fund will offer a monthly grant of up to € 500,- for a maximum stay of 10 months, plus a travel allowance of up to € 1.000.
- The Arnold Heidsieck Scholarships can be combined with other sources of funding.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies