The King’s College London in UK has provided her £1,250 Arthurian Postgraduate Awards which is currently open for applicants from Jersey, Isle of Man, Ireland, United Kingdom to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Medieval studies, History offered at the college for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
King’s College London (informally King’s or KCL) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London. King’s was founded in 1829 by King George IV and the Duke of Wellington and received its royal charter in the same year. In 1836, King’s became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London.
In the late 20th century, it grew through a series of mergers, including with Queen Elizabeth College and Chelsea College of Science and Technology (in 1985), the Institute of Psychiatry (in 1997), the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals and the Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery (in 1998).
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: King’s College London
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all Jersey, Isle of Man, Ireland, United Kingdom
Field of Study:
Medieval studies, History
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of King’s College London – Arthurian Postgraduate Awards in UK, 2019 will receive GBP 1,250 to cover tuition fees.
- Must be a citizen and resident of Jersey, Isle of Man, Ireland, and United Kingdom.
- Must have applied to postgraduate research in
- Arthurian Studies,
- Medieval studies or
- The previous degree of the applicants must be from a University in the British Isles including the Republic of Ireland, except Owens College and University of Manchester.
- Academic merit is considered.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for King’s College London – Arthurian Postgraduate Awards in UK, 2019 is 30th April 2019.