The University of Sussex in UK has provided her 2019 Article 26 Scholarships for Migrant Students which is currently open for forced migrant students undergraduate to study for Bachelors degree in the field of courses offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Sussex is a public research university situated in Falmer, near Brighton in Sussex. The university received its Royal Charter in August 1961, and was a founding member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities promoting excellence in research and teaching.
Sussex counts three Nobel Prize winners, 14 Fellows of the Royal Society, six Fellows of the British Academy and a winner of the Crafoord Prize among its faculty. In the latest rankings, the university was placed 62nd in Europe and 140th in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015–16.
The Guardian University Guide 2016 placed Sussex 19th in the United Kingdom and the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016 also ranks Sussex 19th. The 2015 Academic Ranking of World Universities placed the university within the top 18-21 in the United Kingdom and in the top 151-200 internationally.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Sussex
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For forced migrant students
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of University of Sussex – Article 26 Scholarships for Migrant Students in UK, 2019 will receive:
- Full Tuition fee waiver.
- Maintenance of GBP 3,000 per year.
- Must be an Asylum-seeker in the UK.
- Granted a temporary form of stay.
- Applied for the undergraduate program at the University.
- Be spouse or partner or child of asylum-seeker.
- Household income less than £42,875.
- Not have a degree from another institution.
- Eligible for funding from Student Finance England is not eligible for this scholarship.
- Not attending Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS).
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Sussex – Article 26 Scholarships for Migrant Students in UK, 2019 is 7th April 2019.