Apply for the current Associate Metadata Curation Manager internship at spotify, Dubai, UAE – 2019, See job Description, Requirement And How to Apply.
The Content Operations team at Spotify are responsible for the planning, management and ingestion of music, video and podcasts, and improving user experience through metadata curation. Content Operations proactively and reactively monitor the catalogue to ensure all incoming content is in line with Spotify’s internal standards. We’re looking for a person that has a high degree of knowledge on music from the Middle East and North Africa, and the culture around it.
Related Job: Data Engineer internship at Spotify, New york, USA
Associate Metadata Curation Manager internship at Spotify – Requirements:
What you’ll do
- Ensure we ingest a high quality of content (metadata, audio, cover art, etc) from partners
- Analyze and curate content to adhere to our Metadata Style Guide and Infringement Policy
- Process different types of incoming infringement claims efficiently and be the liaison between rights holders/claimants and Spotify Content and Legal departments
- Continuously improve processes, tools, and documentation regarding curating metadata and handling infringement claims
- Analyze large data sets and report back both internally and externally
- Work cross-functionally with a range of teams at Spotify including Artist and Label Marketing, PR, Licensing, Legal, Customer Support and R&D
- Communicate complex technical problems and solutions to non-technical internal and external partners in an understandable way
- Troubleshoot infringement and curation related issues and escalate accordingly
- Work with our developers to improve and progress our catalogue management system.
Who you are
- You are fluent in English, Arabic, and French
- You have at least two years of relevant experience in the music industry
- You have experience of supply chain management
- You have a strong understanding of, and an interest in, music, metadata, and technology especially when it comes to music and culture in MENA.
- You can build strong working relationships with external providers
- You are capable of meeting tight deadlines and will be focused on execution
- You have a systematic approach to identifying solutions
- You are adaptable, and a quick learner who thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- You are a multi-tasker, with excellent time-management and organizational skills
- You are a self-starter, with the ability to take ownership of technical work streams
- You are analytically minded and competent to interpret complex data.
How to Apply
interested qualified applicants Should click here to