Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND), Professional Diploma in Building Technology and Urban and Regional Planning programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2021/2022 Academic session. Pounds to Naira
line via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of Seventeen Thousand (₦17,000.00) Naira only payable through the following Banks nationwide in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic Website.
(1) Eco Bank of Nigeria PLC
(2) Skye Bank
(3) United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
G. PROCEDURE FOR USING AUCHI POLYTECHNIC ONLINE APPLICATION ADMISSIONS PLATFORM
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: https://auchipoly.edu.ng/ap/page_id181/apply-now/ to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (Morning, Evening or Degree).
- Click on the link. Apply for Auchi Polytechnic ND, HND OR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA as it applies to you. The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password.
- Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform.
- You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels.
- Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Waec Result
- Login with your username and password.
- Click on Continue With My Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may disqualify your application.
- Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the Acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of application summary sheet.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. Then bring the envelope with you to the Polytechnic on the yet to be announced date for a physical screening exercise.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admission is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the www.auchipoly.edu.ng website. The Portal is already integrated with the Remita payment platform.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or send text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (between 9a.m and 4p.m week days only)