BASUG Physical Screening for Newly Admitted Students 2021/2022
Candidates are to report at the designated campuses. More information is stated in this post.
Bauchi State University Gadau wishes to invite all shortlisted candidates for admission to report for physical screening. The screening exercise is scheduled to hold from 23rd February 2022 to 12th March 2022. Candidates are to report to the ICT unit of their respective campuses as indicated below:
· Faculty of Science
· Faculty of Arts BASUG Physical Screening for Newly Admitted Students
· Faculty of Education
· Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
· Faculty of Agriculture
· Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
· Faculty of Law Waec Result
· Faculty of Social Sciences
· Faculty of Management Sciences Npower Recruitment
NB: All candidates must do the following before screening:
· 1. Upload their O’level on JAMB CAPS or their admission will not be processed.
· 2. Change to the Course for which they are shortlisted before they can be screened.
· 3. Bring originals and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise.
· 4. Bring one (1) passport photograph Jamb form
· 5. Bring scratch cards of the O’level examination they are submitting