BASUG Registration Procedures for New Students 2021/2022. If you were offered provisional admission into Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG), the school management wishes to inform you that they have officially opened the school portal for all admitted students to pay their tuition fees and other fees payable. The fresh students of the school are advised to hurry and register on time before the deadline approaches, to avoid penalty. The step-by-step BASUG Registration Procedures for New Students have been provided below.
This is to inform all newly admitted students of Bauchi State University that the management has released the Registration Procedures for the 2020/2021 Session. Below are the procedures;
2. For fresh students, use your JAMB registration number as username and “password” as password. You’d be prompted to change your password, please oblige and create a new password. Returning students can use their university-assigned password and username. BASUG Registration Procedures for New Students
3. After a successful login, click on fees payment. Carefully check if it’s your account by checking the name. Please do not pay if the details are not yours, otherwise, you’ll pay for another student and the University will not take responsibility for your error. Jamb Result
4. Students can choose to pay via Remita or Moneta
5. Click on proceed to make payment.
6. Make payments and generate receipts.
7. Read every message carefully before proceeding to the next step.
8. Upon successful payment, your account will be activated and you can proceed with course registration.
9. Please refer to www.basug.edu.ng/registration for a step-by-step procedure on how to make payments. If at any stage of the registration you encounter difficulties, please contact the ICT Unit of the University at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance Dollar to Naira Rate
ONLY RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) or (Moneta MNTA reference) code generated from the University Portal is valid. PRINT out your INVOICE before proceeding to make payment at the bank. Payments can also be online with debit cards. The University will not take responsibility for payments made outside its platform.