With the use of certain guiding tools such as Past Questions and Answers. the work becomes easier than is expected. in order to get the desired result, you as a candidate need this past question.
While planning to participate in any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Past Questions and Answers for, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Past Questions and Answers for bece?
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Past Questions and Answers for Junior Secondary Schools is the compilation of all the Questions that have been given to the final year students to answer as part of the requirements to be met in order to be qualified for senior secondary classes.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, Past Questions and Answers for Junior Secondary Schools is what every intending candidate needs to pass the examination well.
All those who have bought our Bece Past Questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them.
With the proper use of our original Bece Past Questions, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This Junior secondary school past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Bece Past Questions
How is Bece Past Questions PDF Patterned?
Normally, the bece Past Questions and Answers for Junior Secondary Schools is in a multiple-choice and theory question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and Answers for Junior Secondary Schools and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Why You Need A Copy of bece Past Questions
You need to get this past question and answer. The essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following under listed reasons.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams. Dollar to Naira Rate
Bece Past Questions PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Bece Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier-
1. Agriculture is BEST defined as the production of______and ______
A. crops, animals
B. farm animals, domestic animals
C. fishes, aquatic animals
D. flowers, tree crops
E. food crops, cash crops
2. The stages of agricultural development in Nigeria include the following EXCEPT.
A. bush fallowing
B. commercial farming
C. crop rotation
D. ley farming
E. shifting cultivation
3. Apiculture deals with the keeping of
A. bees. B. ducks C. rabbits D. snails
4. The following crops are sources of carbohydrate EXCEPT.
A. cocoyam. B. millet. C. rice. D. spinach E. yam.
5. Which of the following aquatic animals is a fish?
A. Crab B. Lobster C. Prawn D. Shark E. Shrimp
6. The top layer of earth’s crust from which plants derive their food for growth and development is known as
A. field B. humus C. land D. rock E. soil.
7. A soil sample whose particles pass through a mesh with diameter 0.02-0.002mm when sieved is
B. coarse sand
C. fine gravel.
8. The relative proportion of sand, silt and clay in a soil sample is referred to as soil
9. Which of the following soil components is essential for decomposition of green manure? Soil
A. air B. micro organism C. mineral matter D. organic matter E. water
10. Loam is referred to as the best soil for crop production because it has
A. balanced mixture of clay and sand.
B. high soil water-retaining capacity.
C. large pore spaces for macro-nutrients.
D. low organic matter content.
E. neutral pH level all round the season. Npower Recruitment
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Waec Result
7 Tips to Prepare for Bece Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Bece Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Jamb form
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!