fbpx

Bells University of Technology School Fee Schedule 2021/2022

 

We recommend that prospective students read through the table, identify the course to be offered, and determine the school fees that will be charged for each of the courses. The table also contains information on the approved banks and account numbers for Bells University of Technology. It is recommended that all prospective students confirm the details from the school before making payment. Pounds to Naira

For further information about the Bells University of Technology School Fees Schedule for new and returning students, please see the table below. Npower Recruitment

BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION

APPROVED SCHOOL FEES FOR 100 LEVEL & DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION

COLLEGES Management Natural Sciences Engineering Environmental
Sciences Sciences Sciences
Core Sciences Food Sciences Computer/IT
N N N N N N
Fee Per Session Payable With Bronze Halls of 555,000.00 575,000.00 575,000.00 605,000.00 605,000.00 605,000.00
Residence Option
Jamb Result
Fee Per Session Payable With Silver Halls of 595,000.00 615,000.00 615,000.00 645,000.00 645,000.00 645,000.00
Residence Option
PAYMENT DETAILS:
ACCOUNT NAME: BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
BANK NAME: WEMA BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NO: 0120571521
SORT CODE: 035171564

IMPORTANT NOTE

a) The payment of the BUPF Levy of N20,000.00 once in a session, payable to BUPF Accounts with a Separate Teller, is excluded from the foregoing. Bells University of Technology School Fee Schedule

b) The approved fee shown above must be paid in full on or before the first day of classes in September of each year, unless otherwise specified. Parents and students also have the option of paying a minimum of 60 percent on or before the start of the semester, with the remaining 40 percent subject to an administrative fee that must be paid on or before the first semester examinations.

Students in the 100 level and Direct Entry programs are required to undergo medical screening, X-ray, and vaccinations at rates decided annually (currently N21,000.00). This medical expense is not included in the above-mentioned service cost. Dollar to Naira Rate 

BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY SCHOOL FEES FOR 200 & 300 LEVEL

APPROVED SCHOOL FEES FOR 200-300 LEVEL STUDENTS 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION

COLLEGES Management Natural Sciences Engineering Environmental
Sciences Sciences Sciences
Core Sciences Food Sciences Computer/IT
N N N N N N
Fee Per Session Payable With Bronze Halls of 505,000.00 525,000.00 525,000.00 555,000.00 555,000.00 555,000.00
Residence Option
Fee Per Session Payable With Silver Halls of 545,000.00 615,000.00 565,000.00 605,000.00 605,000.00 605,000.00
Residence Option
PAYMENT DETAILS:
ACCOUNT NAME: BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
BANK NAME: ZENITH BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NO: 1010763844
SORT CODE: 057150495