Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out. The management of the school is pleased to inform all interested candidates and the general public that the Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 is out and registration is ongoing. Did you score up to the required JAMB cut off mark for Bingham University, then you are expected to see the below information on how to apply for admission into the school. Check the admission requirements, application fees for Master Programmes, Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), PhD, mode of payments, and how to apply.
Bingham University Postgraduate admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University’s Postgraduate programmes. Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form
Our programmes prepare students for quality and functional education in a God-fearing environment.
SALES OF APPLICATION FORMS
Application forms are on sale from 20th September, 2020 for the following Postgraduate programmes: Jamb form
FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Department of Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGD)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc.)
- Department of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGD)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (M.Sc.) Waec Result
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCE
Master of Public Health (MPH)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc.)
- Department of Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGD)
- Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF) Npower Recruitment
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Political Science
- Master of Election Management (MEM)
- Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)
- Department of Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Media Communication (PGD) Dollar to Naira Rate
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are available online subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee for the programme of interest as follows:
- Master Programmes = N20,500
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) = N15,500
- PhD =N25,000
MODE OF PAYMENT:
The payment process has been streamlined to reduce the challenges associated with accessing the forms online. Check the detailed user guide here: https://bit.ly/bhu-pg-userguide for details on how to make payments. Visit the University website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission to apply. Jamb Result
For any enquiries before or during registration, call: 07081417529 and 08107221407, or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be printed out and submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, Kodape, Karu.
The Departmental requirements are already available on the University Website. Prospective candidates must, however, satisfy the general regulations governing Postgraduate admissions at Bingham University as follows:
Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme, or possess Certificate of Exemption in lieu;
Must submit three (3) Referees’ Reports, attesting to the intellectual capacity, aptitude, and independent research skills of the candidate;
Must forward relevant Academic Transcripts;
Must possess a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in a relevant course for the Master of Science (M.Sc.) programmes.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Completed application forms should be printed out and a copy submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University. All candidates are expected to complete the application form and submit alongside other relevant documents.
School of Postgraduate Studies