Biology is one of the most offered courses in Science. Biology students study life and living organisms. Biology can be divided into different sections that cover the morphology, physiology, anatomy, behaviour, and so on, of living organisms. Are you a secondary school student looking for how to pass the upcoming biology exams?
Here is the answer to your question. Study the Biology past questions and answers for JAMB, WAEC, NECO and Post UTME. Prepare yourself with official past questions and answers for your upcoming examinations.
Why you need Biology Past Questions
The more you study with past questions, the more you sharpen your skills. These past questions help you to recall what you have been learning in your class. Besides, it allows you to apply the concepts you have been mastering during your study times.
Therefore, past questions are a perfect option in your revision for your upcoming exam. Source as many as you can and go through them. You can also ask for assistance from a tutor to get accurate answers.
How is Biology Past Questions Pattern?
Past Questions and Answers are patterned in multiple choice format and it is not usually computer based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. Any course that involves calculation means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables and calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of Biology Past Questions
Which of the following food substances is digested in the stomach?
B) Fats and oil
C) Fats and proteins
E) Carbohydrates and fats
The conversion of excess amino acids into urea occurs in the
For pollination and fruit formation, the essential part(s) of the flower should be the
C) pistil (gynoecium)
Which one of the following parts of the mammalian body is most closely associated with the production of urine?
A) Malpighian capsule
B) Urinary bladder
D) Vas deferens
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!