The American Association of Teachers of Japanese (AATJ) has provided her $2,500 – $4,000 Bridging Scholarship Program which is currently open for undergraduate students of USA to study for Bachelors degree in the field of any field of study offered at Universities of Japan.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The American Association of Teachers of Japanese (AATJ) is an international, non-profit, non-political organization of teachers, scholars, and students of Japanese language, literature, and linguistics, which works to promote study of the Japanese language at all levels of instruction in the field and to broaden and deepen knowledge and appreciation of Japan and its culture.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities of Japan
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students of USA
Field of Study:
Any field of study
- The recipient will get $2,500 – $4,000 depending on the program.
- The Bridging Scholarship Program, American Association Of Teachers Of Japanese, 2019 is open to undergraduate students majoring in any field of study.
- U.S citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Japanese language study is not mandatory.
- The applicants’ study in Japan should be at least for 3 months and must earn credit that will transfer to their home campus in the US.
- If the student is studying in Japan on summer programs, then he/she is not eligible to apply.
- The candidates applying should submit a completed application form.
- A short essay should be submitted, which includes the introduction, interests, and a description outlining what you hope to achieve by participating in a study abroad program in a maximum of 500 words and should be submitted in three copies.
- An official transcript from the college or university.
- Letter of recommendation from someone who is aware of the candidate’s ability and potential (professor or instructor).
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Bridging Scholarship Program, American Association Of Teachers Of Japanese is 11th April 2019.