The University of the West of England (UWE) in UK has provided its 2019 Bristol MBA International Scholarship which is currently open for students to study for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of the West of England (also known as UWE Bristol, or simply UWE) is a public university located near the city of Bristol, United Kingdom. The university has a history dating back to the Merchant Venturers Navigation School which was founded in 1595, with the present institution granted university status in 1992.
Its main campus is at Frenchay near Bristol, about 5 miles (8 kilometres) north of the city centre and close to the M32 motorway. UWE Bristol also has campuses at Glenside in north-east Bristol and Bower Ashton, near Ashton Court in south-west Bristol.
There is also a regional centre at Gloucester Docks, Gloucestershire, and an associate faculty (Hartpury College) specialising in animal behaviour and welfare, agricultural and sports related courses in Hartpury, Gloucestershire.
- Course Level: MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of the West of England (UWE)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International applicants
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipient of the University of the West of England Bristol MBA International Scholarship in UK 2019 will get an award valuing 50% full tuition fees.
- The Bristol MBA International Scholarship is open to International students.
- The applicant must not be a sponsored student.
- Applicants who have secured the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree are eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Applicant must not receive another scholarship or award.
- He/She must be categorized as an overseas student for fees purposes and should be able to cover remaining fees and living expenses.
- Applicants must submit a personal statement addressing the given questions.
- Applicants are required to provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Applicant must qualify in the UKVI criteria and evidence for such qualification must be provided.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of the West of England Bristol MBA International Scholarship in UK 2019 is 28th April 2019.