The buk post utme past questions and answers are available in PDF format. You can download and print. You can also read it on your phone or computer.
However, the way BUK repeat Post UTME questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Post UTME this year must know that Post UTME Exam secret lie in mastering their past questions.
The ways each institutions do set their questions are quite different which means you must research on the University you have chosen to know what to read for post UTME. Doing this will help you to pass Post UTME.
This past questions are available in this post was available and student who used this past questions give testimonies on how it helped them, this is what gave us the strength to duplicate more for other student who might need it for their post utme examination.
Why you need Buk post utme Past Questions on Environmental Engineering
- It prepares you for the forthcoming examination.
- Better understanding of how exams questions is.
- Through preparation, you can discover how wide you have read.
- The major areas to focus on will be exposed.
How is Buk post utme Past Questions Pattern?
This past questions in literature are usually in multiple choice format or objectives. Which is a combination of different sections and literatures. We took out time to compile complete past questions from past years with correct answers. The pattern of answering this questions are patterned with the exams scheme. This is sure to help you scale through the exams with flying colors because 60% of these questions are usually repeated in the examination.
Post UTME questions from Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. The mathematics questions are 25, English Language is 20, and General paper is 5. The duration for the test is 30 minutes.
Sample of Buk Post utme Past Questions on Environmental Engineering
English Language – Section B
From the words lettered A to D below each of the following sentences, choose the word or group of words that is nearest in meaning to the word in italics as it is used in the sentence
31. He was such a brilliant footballer!
A. an inspired
B. an intelligent
C. a dazzling
D. a skilful
32. The politician is a fluent speaker ……….
A. an eloquent
B. a superficial
C. an insightful
D. a persuasive
33. Everyone has the urge to succeed in life
34. When he heard the gunshot, he ran into a thick forest
35. That was a timely intervention
36. David is not only hardworking but also scrupulous
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Buk Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Buk post Utme past questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!