The University of Kent in UK has provided its £14,777 Business School International Research Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate applicants of all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of courses offered at Kent Business School for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Kent formerly the University of Kent at Canterbury is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a plate glass university. It is a member of the Santander Network of European universities encouraging social and economic development, Association of Commonwealth Universities and Universities UK.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Kent
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Courses offered at Kent Business School
- Please be inform that the recipients of the University of Kent Business School International Research Scholarships in UK, 2019 will get:
- A maintenance funding of £14,777
- Full tuition fees.
- The candidates applying for University of Kent Business School International Research Scholarships in UK, 2019 can be citizens of any country.
- The applicants should have a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree along with Masters with distinction in the relevant fields.
- The applicant must have an IELTS score of 7.0 and above.
- Current Masters students can also apply.
- The applicants for University of Kent Business School International Research Scholarships in UK, 2019 should submit personal information and supporting documentation.
- The candidates should submit academic transcripts and two academic references.
- The applicants should also submit a research proposal.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for University of Kent Business School International Research Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 29th March 2019.