The University of Edinburgh in UK has provided her 2019 Cameron Scholarship which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Comparative and European Private Law offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Edinburgh founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Edinburgh
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Comparative and European Private Law
- Please be informed that the successful applicants of University of Edinburgh Legal Education Trust Scholarships will receive a tuition fee waiver (full or partial).
- The candidates applying for Cameron Scholarship in LLM should have an honors degree in Law or its equivalent by the start of the degree.
- The applicants should have an offer of a place in LLM in Comparative and European Private Law at the University.
- The candidates applying for the University of Edinburgh – Cameron Scholarships should download the scholarship application form and submit it.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Edinburgh – Cameron Scholarship in LLM is 30th April 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP