The State University of New York at Plattsburgh is currently offering her $3,000 Cardinal Transfer Grant which is however open to undergraduate citizens and permanent residents of the US to study for Bachelors degree in the field of all subjects offered by the institution.
You can simply apply for this program by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh, also known as SUNY Plattsburgh or Plattsburgh State College is a four-year, public liberal arts college in Plattsburgh, New York, United States. The college was founded in 1889 and opened in 1890.
The college is part of the State University of New York system and is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The school is also a member of the American Association of State Colleges and Universities. SUNY Plattsburgh has 6,350 students, of whom 5,822 are undergraduates.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: State University of New York at Plattsburgh
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens and permanent residents of the US
Field of Study:
- The recipients get $3,000 for billed costs for the first year only.
- The applicants for Cardinal Transfer Grant, 2018 should be citizens or permanent residents of the US or other non-citizens paying the in-state tuition rate.
- The candidates should have a minimum of GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale from previously attended colleges.
- The applicants should be transferring to the SUNY Plattsburgh from community colleges: Dutchess, Hudson Valley, Nassau, Orange, Rockland, Suffolk, or Westchester with 57 or more credits.
- The candidates applying for Cardinal Transfer Grant, 2018 should be students at the SUNY Plattsburgh for the first time.
- The applicants should pay a $250 admissions deposit to enroll as a transfer student.
- The candidates should take up 12 or more credits and attend full-time at the University’s main campus.
- The grants will not be renewed in future years.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies