The University of Newcastle in UK has provided her AU $4,000 Catherine and Peter Tay Scholarship which is currently open for previous recipient of Singapore alumni scholarship to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering and Economics offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Newcastle (UoN), informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university established in 1965. It has a primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales. The university also operates campuses in Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore and the central business districts of Newcastle and Sydney.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Newcastle in UK
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For previous recipient of Singapore Alumni Scholarship
Field of Study:
Engineering and Economics
- The successful applicant of this scholarship will receive AU $4,000.
- The applicants of University of Newcastle Catherine and Peter Tay for Singapore Alumni Scholarship must satisfy the following criteria:
- Past recipient of Singapore Alumni Scholarship.
- Enrolled in the full-time undergraduate program.
- demonstrate Economic and Educational hardships like a carer, sole parent, English language difficulty, Indigenous Australian, long-term medical condition or effects of abuse, disability, refugee status, regional/remote disadvantage.
- GPA of 5.0 or higher.
- Not be the recipient of another UON Donor funded or sponsored scholarship concurrently.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the Catherine and Peter Tay for Singapore Alumni Scholarship for Undergraduate Recipient of Singapore in UK is 6th March 2019.