The past questions and answers covers some of the key questions and answers asked in the past Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) examination. It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for CBN aptitude test. Those that got employment into CBN are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategies on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Your preparation start now and this is done by going through CBN past question in order to familiarize yourself with how questions are being set.
Preparation for final screening is the next stage after the aptitude test. Passing the aptitude test doesn’t equate to getting the job. You must be prepared well for the interview for you to have a better chance to land that your dream job. Practicing CBN answers is not exactly the most exciting activity.
Why you need Cbn Past Aptitude Test Questions
If you practice completing the past question paper under exam circumstances, find a quiet spot where you won’t be disturbed. The benefits of completing the paper this way, is that you will work out how much time you will have for each question.
How is Cbn Past Aptitude Test Questions Pattern?
The Past Questions and Answers on is in a multiple-choice (VERBAL AND NUMERICAL) question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study each Past Questions and Answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of CBN Recruitment Past Questions
With the inevitable growth of specialization I see the universities facing two great dangers.
First, it is very easy to get so involved in the technical details of education that the object of education is lost. And secondly, in an effort tp condition a university to the needs of its students and to the needs of the State it may lose its power to make or mould those students into responsible men, capable of thinking for themselves and capable of expressing the results of their thoughts to others;
1. The author calls growth of specialization ‘inevitable’. Which one of the following
statements IS likely to be the most correct reason for this inevitability?
(a) Universities give grants only to do specialized work m different disciplines
(b) The Professors and researchers in universities are competent only for specialized work
(c) Specialization helps economic growth of the nation
(d) In an age of science and technology specialization becomes necessary
2. Which one of the following statements most correctly suggests the central theme of the passage ?
(a) The aim of education is specialization
(b) The aim of education is to mould the youth to work for the State
(c) The aim of education is to make the youth capable of independent thought and expression
(d) The aim of education is to enable the youth to earn a comfortable living
3. Which one of the following statements most correctly suggests the warning implied in the passage?
(a) Uni vcrsity education should not be concerned with technical details
(b) Universities should not subordinate themselves to the interests of the State
(c) Universities should be concerned only with the needs of students
(d) Universities should not go in for any specialization
Choose the word which is most nearly the SAME in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.
An office consists of 520 employees working in different departments, viz HR, IT, Production and Marketing.
The ratio of men to women in the organisation is 5 : 3. 20 per cent of the men work in the IT department. 40 percent of the women work in the HR department. The total number of employees in the Production department is 135.
Two-fifths of the women work in the IT department and the remaining work in the Marketing department. 40 percent of the men work in the Production department. Four percent of the men work in the HR department and the remaining work in the Marketing department.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for CBN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, CBN Past Question, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!