One of the things we have come to discover over the years that has helped a lot of candidates is the Past Questions and Answers. There are a lot of things you stand to gain if you acquire and make use of the CIT342 examination past questions. Pounds to Naira
The secrets to success can be attributed to the study of exams past questions and the usefulness of these past questions can never be over-emphasized.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET CBT JAMB Past Questions and Answers
Past Questions and Answers will go a long way in getting you in the mood and calm you down by exposing you to the patterns of the exams questions. With this, you get to know the structure and how the EXAM QUESTION will look like, which makes the exam easy for you. Npower Recruitment
Another good news is that 60% of these questions are usually repeated or rephrased. So, if you can get hold of the past question and get familiar with it, as said earlier, you are already stepping ahead of passing your course
How is CBT JAMB Past Questions Patterned
The Past Questions are patterned as OBJECTIVE questions which is divided into different part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected. Jamb Result
SAMPLE CBT JAMB PAST QUESTIONS
1. Root hairs are developed from the …
A. root apex B. epidermis of roots
C. vascular bundles D. endodermis
Use Fig. 1 to answer questions 2-4
Fig 1 represents a cross-section of a part of a
2. Which of the following features can be used to
identify Fig 1?
A. Position of 7 B. Its circular nature C. Number of 5
D. Presence of 3 E. Width of 2.
3. The main function of 6 is to
A. separate 5 from 7 B. produce more of 5 and 7.
C. produce cork D. translocate water and mineral salt
E. conduct carbon dioxide to the other parts.
4. The main function of 4 is to
A. surround the inner tissues B. produce cork
C. produce root hairs D. produce lateral roots
E. produce more of 3.
5. In a dicot leaf, guard cells differ from other epidermal cells because they
A. have no definite shape B.lacknuclei
C. are smaller D. contain chloroplasts E. lack vacuole. Waec Result
6. Which of the following structures is NOT found in the female agama lizard?
A. Pre-anal pads B. Eardrum C. Gularfold
D. Nasal scale E. Nuchal crest.
7. Herbs differ from shrubs because they
A. do not produce fruits B. are useful to herbalists
C. do not become woody D. are only annuals E. are
8. If an isolated living cell is left in distilled water for two hours, it is likely to
A. lose some of its water to the surrounding water
B. lose all of its water to the surrounding water
C. reproduce by binary fission D. becomes more turgid.
E. die due to excess water.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, JAMB PAST QUESTIONS, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.