Full Funding CCS Research Grant For International Postgraduate Applicants at Research should be undertaken in Taiwan, 2019
The Center for Chinese Studies has provided its full funding CCS Research Grant which is currently open for international postgraduate applicants to study for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Taiwan or Chinese studies and research should be undertaken in Taiwan for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Centre for Chinese Studies (CCS), at Stellenbosch University, serves as the most prominent and high quality point of reference for the study of China and East Asia on the African continent. Our policy-relevant analysis is non-partisan and based on academic standards. The Centre also conducts relevant commissioned analysis of China-related research for government, business, academia and NGO communities. Our main research vocation is exploring the drivers of and trends in China’s engagement with Africa.
- Course Level: PhD, Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Research should be undertaken in Taiwan
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international applicants
Field of Study:
Taiwan or Chinese studies
- Please be inform that the applicants who are foreign scholars get travel subsidies.
- The research tenure is for three months to 1 year.
- The recipients of CCS Research Grant For Foreign Scholars in Taiwan, 2019 get the travel and research subsidies.
- The travel subsidies include one economy class air ticket from their home country to Taipei.
- The research subsidies are dependent upon the level of applicants such as professor, associate professor, assistant professor, and doctoral candidate.
- Must be foreign professors, associate professors, assistant professors (including post-doctoral researchers) and doctoral candidates in departments related to Chinese studies.
- Must be employed in a Foreign University.
- Must be taken in Taiwan.
- Research must be carried out in the field of Taiwan or Chinese studies.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Publications list.
- A research plan.
- Recommendation letters.
- An application form.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for CCS Research Grant For Foreign Scholars in Taiwan, 2019 is 31st May 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: £3,000 JJ Sylvester Scholarships for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at University College London in UK, 2019