The Center for Cyber Safety and Education has provided her $1,000 to $5,000 Graduate Scholarships which is currently open to postgraduate and graduate students all around the world to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Cyber-security or information assurance offered by any university around the world.
You can simply apply for this program by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education (Center), formerly (ISC)² Foundation, is a non-profit charitable trust committed to making the cyber world a safer place for everyone. We work to ensure that people across the globe have a positive and safe experience online through our educational programs, scholarships, and research.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Any university around the world
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Cyber-security or information assurance
- The successful applicant will receive an award between $1,000 to $5,000.
- Students of any nationality can apply.
- Candidates must either be pursuing or planning to pursue a degree with a focus on information assurance or cyber security.
- Candidates applying for Cyber Safety and Education Graduate Scholarships, 2019 must qualify to commence their first or second year of a Master’s degree or study a doctoral degree.
- A GPA of at least 3.2 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent must have been secured by the applicants.
- The course applied by the applicants can either be full-time or part-time.
- Candidates can pursue the program on-campus or in online mode in the US or abroad.
- Applicants of Cyber Safety and Education Graduate Scholarships, 2019 need not be enrolled currently but the award will be granted only when the applicants are enrolled in a college/university.
- Unofficial transcripts from recent or current educational institutions.
- One letter of recommendation from a referee describing for how long they have known the applicant, skills, and abilities of the applicant and any other information about the applicant that can be considered.
- Statement of purpose limited to two pages describing how they stand out from other participants, why they should be considered for the award, educational and personal background, goals, hobbies and extracurricular activities.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for Center for Cyber Safety and Education’s Graduate Scholarships is 15th January 2019.