The University of Warwick is offering her £35,530 Chancellor’s International Scholarship which is currently open to International applicants to study for PhD degree in the field of courses offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Warwick is a research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education. Warwick Business School was established in 1967 and Warwick Medical School was opened in 2000. Warwick merged with Coventry College of Education in 1979 and Horticulture Research International in 2004.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Warwick
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international applicants
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university
- The recipient of Chancellor’s International Scholarships is awarded full payment of overseas tuition fees up to £20,730 and a maintenance stipend of £14,800.
- The candidates applying for International Scholarships, University of Warwick, 2019 should also apply to a Ph.D. course at the University of Warwick.
- The students should have an honors degree with at least an upper second class from a recognized institution.
- The students who are enrolled at the University of Warwick can apply in their first year of registration only.
- The applicants for International Scholarships, University of Warwick, 2019 should submit academic certificates, two references.
- The students are expected to provide the details of the scholarships/prizes previously awarded in 500 words and a research proposal of 4,500 words maximum.
- The applicants for Chancellor’s International Scholarship are assessed based on the academic achievements (20%), academic record (50%), supporting evidence and proposal (30%).
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for the University Of Warwick – Chancellor’s International Scholarship is 18th January 2019 and all the supporting documents must be submitted by 25th January 2019.
Note: The payment of overseas tuition fees might inflate in 2019 for details get updated with the official website.