The Government of China has provided its full funding Chinese Government Scholarship which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate nationals of PIF member country to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of all subjects offered by designated universities in China for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
All power within the government of the People’s Republic of China is divided among several bodies: the legislative branch, the National People’s Congress. the executive branch, the State Council the judicial branch, the Supreme People’s Court and the Supreme People’s Procuratorate the military branch, People’s Liberation Army (PLA) via the Central Military Commission.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: All designated universities in China
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals of PIF member country
Field of Study:
All subjects offered by designated universities
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Chinese Government Scholarship – PIF Program in China, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Health Insurance.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs
- Be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs
- Be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
- This program supports undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
- Duration of the scholarship, which covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter, cannot be extended in general.
- Undergraduate scholarship winners must register for Chinese-taught credit courses.
- Graduate and non-degree scholarship students can register for either Chinese-taught program or English-taught program if applicable.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applications for Chinese Government Scholarship – PIF Program in China, 2019 are accepted between early January and early April.
- The fixed deadline varies with the University.