The Government of China has provided its full funding Chinese University Scholarship Program which is currently open for International undergraduate and postgraduate students (except China) to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of any course offered by the selected universities in China for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
All power within the government of the People’s Republic of China is divided among several bodies: the legislative branch, the National People’s Congress. the executive branch, the State Council the judicial branch, the Supreme People’s Court and the Supreme People’s Procuratorate the military branch, People’s Liberation Army (PLA) via the Central Military Commission.
Most, but not all, positions of significant power in the state structure and in the military are occupied by members of the Communist Party of China which is controlled by the Politburo Standing Committee of the Communist Party of China, a group of 4 to 9 people who make all decisions of national significance.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: All Selected universities in China
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students (except China)
Field of Study:
Any course offered by the university chosen
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program, 2019 will receive:
- Full tuition fees.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- Candidates applying for Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program, 2019 must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants of Master’s degree must have got their Bachelor’s degree and be aged less than 35 years while applying.
- Applicants for Doctoral programs must be less than 40 years old and are required to hold a Master’s degree to be eligible for the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program, 2019.
- Written Chinese Government Scholarship application form in English or Chinese
- The following documents must be attached with notarized English or Chinese translation if they are in any other languages:
- Official documents of highest diploma received
- Academic transcripts
- Research proposal or a study plan in 800 words
- Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Two letters of recommendation
- A CD consisting students’ works (Only for art students)
- Copy of a valid HSK certificate (if available).
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applications for Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program, 2019 are accepted between early January and early April.
- The fixed deadline varies with the University.