Are you a level 100 student then you will be offering chm103 which is a chemistry course for year one science student and to come out with flying colors with your A’s and B’s we have something that can help you achieve this dream with so much ease. We bring to you chm103 Past Questions and Answers. The good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Chemistry Past Questions and Answers on Biology to use and prepare adequately for the WAEC exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to naira
Why you need Chm 103 Past Questions
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
How is Chm 103 past questions Pattern?
the Waec Past Questions and Answers on is in a multiple-choice, essay, and practical question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Waec Past Questions and Answers on and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Chm 103 past questions
Q1 Which of the following statements is true about compounds and mixtures? Ans – Unlike compounds, very little or no exchange of energy occurs during the formation of mixtures
Q2 What is a compound?
Ans – A substance which is made up of two or more elements chemically joined together.
Q3 Which of these is an amorphous solid?
Ans – Glass
Q4 Which of these mixtures is not a nearly ideal liquid mixture?
Ans – water and ethanol
Q5 Which of these is not crystalline
Ans – Polythene
Q6 A liquid that has high viscosity flows ____________.
Ans – slowly
Q7 A container with volume 71.9 ml contains water vapor at a pressure of 10.4 atm and a temperature of 465oC. How many grams of the gas are in the container?
Ans – 0.222 g
Q8 Which one of the following can be separated by adding water, stirring and filtering?
Ans – Sulfur and sugar
Q9 A mixture of graphite and diamond constitutes __________ phases.
Ans – two
Q10 The molarity of urea in a solution prepared by dissolving 16 g of urea (MW = 60.0 g/mol) in 39 g of H2O is __________ M. The density of the solution is.
Ans – 6.3
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionary, Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!