The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust has provided her AUD 25,000 Churchill Fellowships which is currently open for students in Australia to study for Training & Short courses, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Any field of study offered at Institutions and Organisations Abroad for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust is a company limited by guarantee that was established in 1965 after the death of Sir Winston Churchill.
The Trust was formed with the principal objective of perpetuating and honoring Sir Winston’s memory by the awarding of Memorial Fellowships to be known as ‘Churchill Fellowships’.
The aim of the Trust is to provide an opportunity for Australians to travel overseas to conduct research in their chosen field that is not readily available in Australia. It also aims to reward proven achievement of talented and deserving Australians with further opportunity in their pursuit of excellence for the enrichment of Australian society.
No prescribed qualifications are required in order to apply for a Churchill Fellowship. The subject of the proposed project is limitless provided a benefit to Australia is evident and a willingness to share the research findings with the Australian community is displayed.
- Course Level: Training & Short courses, Conferences & Travel Grants Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Institutions and Organisations abroad
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all applicants of Australia
Field of Study:
- Training & Short courses, Conferences & Travel Grants
- Please be inform that the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust provides 100 fellowships each year and the scholarship award is AUD 25,000.
- The candidates applying should be an Australian Citizen.
- The minimum age limit for the applicant is 18 years.
- Candidate should be registered in any tertiary studies, which are directly related to the topic of the proposed project.
- Applicants should have commitment and experience in the field of his/her project.
- The duration of the project is generally 4 weeks to approximately 8 weeks.
- Applicants should not be the recipient of Churchill Fellowship previously.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Churchill Fellowships for students in Australia, 2019 is 30th April 2019.