The Centre International de Formation Européenne (CIFE) has provided her partial funding CIFE Master Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationals to study for Masters degree in the field of EU Studies offered at the institute for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Established in 1954, the Centre international de formation européenne is a private non-profit-making international organisation whose activities include European studies, master’s education, training courses as well as conferences, seminars and publications.
The activities of the CIFE encompass educational and research activities concerning European integration, federalism, regionalism and changes within the structures of contemporary society in accordance with a federalist prospective.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Centre International de Formation Européenne (CIFE)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- EU Studies
- Please be inform that the scholarship amount depends on the recipient’s financial status.
- Successful participants will be accommodated in a twin bedroom during the workshops (unless you pay the price difference for a single bedroom).
- The scholarship is provided by following organizations to students from corresponding countries:
- Soros Foundation (for students from Central and Eastern Europe)
- D.A.A.D. (for German students)
- D.E.S (for British students)
- www.grants.at (for Austrian students)
- Rotary International Foundation
- The applicant must meet eligibility criteria as specified by the above-mentioned organizations.
- CIFE requests interested applicants to declare their eligibility for a scholarship in the application form and prove their eligibility by sending a copy of their tax assessment notice or any other comparable document by email (email@example.com) or by fax (+49-30-86 00 840 20) before the application deadline.
- CIFE is only able to examine the eligibility of the applicant’s request on the basis of this declaration and the supporting documents submitted.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for CIFE Master Scholarships in EU studies is 5th September 2019.