One of the things we have come to discover over the years that has helped a lot of candidates is the Past Questions and Answers. There are a lot of things you stand to gain if you acquire and make use of the CIT342 examination past questions.
The secrets to success can be attributed to the study of exams past questions and the usefulness of these past questions can never be over-emphasized.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET CIT342 Past questions and Answers
Past Questions and Answers will go a long way in getting you in the mood and calm you down by exposing you to the patterns of the exams questions. With this, you get to know the structure and how the EXAM QUESTION will look like, which make the exam easy for you. CIT 342 PAST QUESTIONS
Another goodnews is that 60% of these questions are usually repeated or rephrased. So, if you can get hold of the past question and get familiar with it, as said earlier, you are already steps ahead of passing your course
How is CIT342 Past Questions Patterned
The Past Questions are patterned as THEORY questions which is divided into different part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
Sample questions for cit342 past question
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
MARCH 2018 EXAMINATION
Course Title: CIT342: Formal Languages and Automata Credit Unit: 3
Instruction: Answer Question One and any three others Time: 3hrs
Q1a). Give the formal definition of the following:
i. FSA (2marks)
ii. DFA (2marks)
iii. NFA (2marks)
Q1b) Briefly discuss the Chomsky hierarchy. What is the relationship among the various types of grammars described in the Chomsky hierarchy (10marks)
Q1c)Define the following terms: CIT 342 PAST QUESTIONS
i. Strings (2marks)
ii. Alphabets (2marks)
iii. Vocabulary (2marks
Q1d) Define Turing Machines. (3marks)
Q2a)What you understand by unrestricted grammarsin Formal Language (5marks)
Q2b) Briefly describe the following concepts:
- semantics of a grammar (5marks)
- Automata theory (5marks)
Q3a) What is a pigeonhole? (2marks)
Q3b) Describe an algorithm for the Operation of a DFA (5marks)
Q3c) Briefly describe the pigeonhole principle. How is it related to them pumping lemma for regular languages? (8marks)
Q4a) Whatdo you understand by formal languages and Give any three examples of languages (6marks)
Q4b) Is formal language finite or infinite? Discuss(4marks)
Q4c) State five what pumping lemma say. (5marks)
Q5a)What do you understand by halting problem?(6marks)
Q5bDefine context-sensitive grammars(4marks)
Q5c) What do you understand by decision problems?. (5marks)
Q6a)PDA is defined as a collection of seven things mention (7marks)
Q6bThe context-free languages are closed under the formation of?(3marks)
Q6c) State the two type of PDAs(5marks)
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Cit 342 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, CIT 342 PAST QUESTIONS, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.