Claretian University Distance Learning Programme Admission Form 2021/2022 is not Available
Claretian University Distance Learning Programme Admission Form 2021/2022 is out. This is to inform the general public and interested applicants that the management of Claretian University has begun the sale of forms for admission into various courses of its distance learning program for 2021/2022 academic session. The distance learning program is designed to cater to the need of students who are in other states but would like to study at this institution. Interested applicants should see the available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Distance Learning Programmes of Claretian University for 2021/2022 Session.
Candidates applying for any certificate course programme MUST have the following:
- Last certificate obtained showing a pass in English language (Preferably secondary school certificates)
- NVQ Level I, II III as needed
- At least 5years working experiences in the field of study.
- Certified guarantor/Sponsor’s letter
- Access to farmland attested to by traditional ruler (for selected programmes in Agriculture)
Candidates applying for Diploma programmes in CUN must have the following:
- Minimum of WASC/GCE or SSS certificate with a Pass in English Language; NVQ Level III or IV
- Three (3) Years working Experiences; Guarantor/Sponsor’s letter
- Access to farmland attested to by traditional ruler (for selected programmes in Agriculture).
Application to all CUN programmes is available online. The cost of application for our Certificate and Diploma programmes is ₦5,000. To apply to any of our programmes, please follow the link below:
Link to Apply:https://infoguidenigeria.com/claretian-university-distance-learning-programme-admission-form/