The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in US is offering her $100,000 Clinical Fellowship Awards which is currently open for U.S. citizens, permanent residents or non-US citizens to study for PhD degree in the field of selected courses offered by the institute for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is a 501 non-profit organization in the United States established to provide the means to cure and control cystic fibrosis. The Foundation provides information about cystic fibrosis and finances CF research that aims to improve the quality of life for people with the disease.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or non-US citizens
Field of Study:
- The award amount varies with the year of research:
- First year: $60,000.
- Second year: $65,000.
- 3rd, 4th, 5th year: up to $100,000.
- Award is open for US citizen or permanent resident or non-US citizens.
- Research interest must be aligned with Cystic Fibrosis.
- Must be eligible for board certification in pediatrics or internal medicine at the time of fellowship.
- The award covers five years of research.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Clinical Fellowship Awards is 15th February 2019.