The Swansea University in UK has provided its £15,009 Fully-funded Computer Science PhD Studentships which is currently open for all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of Enhancing Human Interactions and Collaborations with Data and Intelligence offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales and in 1948 became the first campus university in UK.
In 1996, it changed its name to the University of Wales Swansea following structural changes within the University of Wales. The title of Swansea University was formally adopted on 1 September 2007 when the University of Wales became a non-membership confederal institution and the former members became universities in their own right.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Swansea University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Enhancing Human Interactions and Collaborations with Data and Intelligence
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Swansea University – Fully-funded Computer Science PhD Studentships in UK, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fees waiver at home(UK/EU) rate.
- A stipend of £15,009 per year.
- The applicants for Fully-funded Ph.D. Studentship, 2019 should have an MSc or BSc in computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- The applicants should be skilled software developers.
- The minimum entry requirement is a 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- IELTS score of 6.5/6.0 for applicable students.
- Curriculum vitae.
- College of Science PGR Scholarship Application form.
- Personal statement.
- Degree certificates and transcripts.
- Academic references.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Swansea University – Fully-funded Computer Science PhD Studentships in UK, 2019 is 22nd March 2019.